- Business Development
- Kooperation Startups mit KMU / Corporates
From Startup to Fortune – 500 in 10 years
Xiaomi has grown from a small startup into a global player in recent years. But what is the secret of our success? What business and innovation models are important to us? And what can you learn from us for your startup?
In 2018, Xiaomi entered Europe and also established itself in the market here. As a Düsseldorf resident, you’ve probably already visited our MI Store in the Altstadt and convinced yourself with our smartphones, e-scooters and many other electronic gadgets. Or if it is the first time for you to know about Xiaomi, never mind. You will probably be impressed by our continuous innovation and our vision to let everyone enjoy a better life through innovative technology.
Although big enough, we are always a startup.
In three presentations and a subsequent panel discussion, we would like to share valuable insights into our success story with you and answer your questions.
The presentation „Innovation & Technology“ by Dr. Steven Shi will cover topics including:
- How to create an ongoing R&D process and fill an innovative product pipeline?
- How to develop new (digital) business models?
The presentation „Speed & Efficiency“ by Doris Pan and Christian Klaus will cover topics such as:
- How to establish an efficient online retail channel?
- How to scale up successfully and enter new markets?
The presentation „Brand & Culture“ by Alan Li covers topics including:
- How to keep a startup mentality and culture in a global company?
- How to build a fanbase for your products?
Dr. Steven Shi
To the Livestream:
Meeting ID：914 975 4196
!The Livestream is limited to 100 participants!
Corporates/KMU, Gründungsinteressierte, Startups, Schüler